| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Accra in March is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of fluid is laid down across on average 5 days.
- The skies in Accra are a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:11 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Accra March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Accra, Ghana
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Accra:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) N
- Parakou, Benin - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) NNE
- Save, Benin - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) NE
- Atakpame, Togo - 262.2 kms (162.9 miles) NNE
- Bohicon, Benin - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) NE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) ENE
- Cotonou, Benin - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Lome, Togo - 168.9 kms (104.9 miles) ENE