| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Accra in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles during on average 7 days.
- In July the skies in Accra are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:36 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 12:24.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Accra July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Accra, Ghana
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Accra:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) N
- Parakou, Benin - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) NE
- Sokode, Togo - 403.3 kms (250.6 miles) NNE
- Save, Benin - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) NE
- Atakpame, Togo - 262.2 kms (162.9 miles) NNE
- Bohicon, Benin - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) NE
- Tabligbo, Togo - 214.3 kms (133.2 miles) ENE
- Lagos, Nigeria - 402.1 kms (249.9 miles) ENE
- Cotonou, Benin - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Benin, Benin - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Lome, Togo - 168.9 kms (104.9 miles) ENE